Saturday, April 19, 2008

genesis

Writing used to be a staple in my life...I used to grieve the days and weeks that I did not journal, thinking that all that was not recorded of my life was lost! I'd like to make blogging a part of life nowadays for a few reasons. One, I LOVE to write! Two, it has been a toughie of a year, complete with the onset of some scary anxiety attacks (who, me?...yup!); I'm hoping that blogging will be one type of therapy for me. Three, I'm hoping to be less of a private person...to share more, maybe learn more, maybe be a better friend. I'm thankful for this very convenient outlet and looking forward to dividing and hopefully conquering some of the battles in my mind, with the Lord's help, of course. When I am weak, He is strong!

1 comment:

julie martin said...

welcome to blogland, my dear ferb! i hope and pray that it will add good things to your life, as you share your heart with us. i am so excited to welcome you aboard!

jerb